TV series / 30min. / 26eps.
The story is set in sometime in near future.
Dr.Sanada, a physicist, develops a new energy source called the Beamler. Shortly after, he is killed by the Docooga syndicate that tries to snatch the Beamler for controlling the world. However, before the death, Dr.Sanada successfully concealed all the secrets of the Beamler in his computer.
The new energy would be available after three years of his death when the Beamier energy becomes more stable and the brain waves of his son, Kenta, synchronize with the code of the computer file. Savalas, a friend of Dr.Sanada, formed the Good Thunder with three young members, Shingo Hojo, Remy Shimada and Killy Gaglley, to guard Kenta and the computer. Together they fight with the Doccoga syndicate which attacks to snatch Kenta and the secrets of the Beamler.
- Planning : Toshihiko Sato
- Script Writer : Takashi Shudo
- Character Design : Studio Z5
- Mechanical Design : Hajime Kamegaki
- Art Director : Geki Katsumata
- Color Coordinator : Yuri Nagae
- Sound Director : Noriyoshi Matsuura
- Composite Director : Takeshi Fukuda
- Editing : Toshio Henmi, Hiroshi Kato
- Music Coordinator : Tachio Akano
- Producers : Yoshiaki Aihara, Hiroshi Kato
- Produced by Yomiko Advertising, Ashi Productions
Cast / Japanese Voice Actors
- Sanada Kenta : Yoko Matsuoka
- Hojo Shingo : Hirotaka Suzuoki
- Remy Shimada : Mami Koyama
- Killy Gagley : Hideyuki Tanaka
- Sabarath : Osamu Kobayashi
- OVA / Mother : Satomi Majima
- Neo Neros / Father : Yuzuru Fujimoto
- Leonardo Medici Bundle : Kaneto Shiozawa
- Suegni Cuttnal : Syojiro Kihara
- Yatta-La-Kernagul : Yoshio Nagahori
- Dr.Sanada : Mikio Terashima
- Isabelle Kronkite : Yoshiko Matsuo